Virginia Beach, Virginia

Discovered water under the sink. I started looking for the cause. The connection between the sink and granite were not sealed. The sink had seperated from the granite leaving it open for water to pool into the cabinet below.

Luckily my wife noticed it. I called Old River over a month ago about the problem. I had to call again. After 6 weeks I was called about the problem.

Someone was to come out this week 12 Aug 2011 in the afternoon, no set time. As a result I had to take the afternoon off. No one showed.

Called the the individual who was coming out. Said they had another job and it would have to be next week, which means I have to take more time off from work. If I ran my business this way I would be out of work.

Had an Experience with Old River Cabinets?

Comments

happy
Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States #579317

I am happy that I did not put down any money with Old river Cabinets

unhappy almost customer

You guys need to get back to listing to customers

Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Jupiter Manufacturing Industries - Cheating company Wingrow General Trading Fze ,Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, in dubai Jupiter Manufacturing Industries "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Splat Hair Color - Horrible horrible horrible messy dont like my hair is HORRIB Splat Hair Color "This was the most messy product i have ever used! Even when i was taking my time to do it right and trying NOT to make a mess! I am..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more