Discovered water under the sink. I started looking for the cause. The connection between the sink and granite were not sealed. The sink had seperated from the granite leaving it open for water to pool into the cabinet below.
Luckily my wife noticed it. I called Old River over a month ago about the problem. I had to call again. After 6 weeks I was called about the problem.
Someone was to come out this week 12 Aug 2011 in the afternoon, no set time. As a result I had to take the afternoon off. No one showed.
Called the the individual who was coming out. Said they had another job and it would have to be next week, which means I have to take more time off from work. If I ran my business this way I would be out of work.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."